Dr. Tamara Gmitter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Gmitter?

Been seeing her for 20 years. 👍

My mother died of melanoma. I see Dr Gmitter regularly for full body scans. She is very thorough. I count on her to find things I wouldn’t think anything of, which she does often. I totally trust her with my skin health.

Excellent! I have been a patient for over 25 years. The best in the biz.

Highly capable as a dermatologist and knows her stuff but doesn't do a good job of drawing professional boundaries about personal opinions. I don't want to hear complaints about the healthcare system, etc. while seeking care.

Best dermatologist!!

I've been seeing Dr.Gmitter for 15 yrs for skin cancer and Botox and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Her prices are LOWER than other offices. She is always friendly and never rushes. Whoever wrote that horrible review needs their facts and head checked

bedside manner

I went to this doctor years ago. Quite frankly, I am shocked she is still in practice. She was rude, sarcastic and had a horrible disposition. she was condescending and disrespectful, perhaps because I was a young attractive female. I went once ant that was it.

Having been to many in FLA, this is the best!

I've been to quite a few dermatologists in Florida, and this one is by far the best and most reliable. I wish I could come up with something negative to say, but I just can't.Schedule is always easy. She is on-time as much as any doctor can be. She is thorough in her examination and analysis. Lab results are quick. Communication from her office is rapid. Procedures are thorough and always include attention to the healing/scarring process. With respect to any alarming or questionable lab results, I have always gone to another physician and lab for a competitive analysis, and with Dr. Gmitter every diagnosis and treatment has been perfect!

Dr

I have been going to Dr Gmitter since 2009..I liked her pretty much she was very profesional for a few years. Always though trying to push you to get Botox etc etc for rejuvenation ALWAYS! So much more expensive than others who now I go to for such treatments.Same treatments..As she has become "bipolar" nowadays she's quite rude and narcissistic in my opinion, bed side manner plainly SUCKS! She doesn't care anymore all she wants is your money for her so called "rejuvenation treatment" last few timem I had the treatments for rejuvenation I actually paid all that and she injected me twice????????? Yes! only two shots for $700.Begging..Yes..Begging for more money..YES! Thieve!I also have some skin cancer and a not so fancy insurance which HAS AND DOES takes care of ALL my medical needs, least she could do is be human just a bit..Instead she has turned into an old witch! Her very fat helper or nurse or whatever they call it.. Is worse..I am very upset and also sad for the way I was treated by this old bipolar narcissistic so called doctor whom I trusted so..Hope she loses her license, maybe my family should take her and her heavy set helper to court..We are all human beings and deserve respect as we should return the same..KARMA for Tamara Gmmiter!!! RUDE GREEDY WOMAN!

I have gone to Doctor Gmitter for many years. She diagnosed my melioma and tracked me down 500 miles away on business to presonally tell me and get me home. She is the best!

Best Dermatologist in South Florida

I have experienced many dermatologists from Miami to Delray and I find Dr. Gmitter to be the most thorough, caring and most motivated to determine the cause of the problem, not just treat the symptoms.

No bedside manner

Horrible experience! Dr Gmitter shows absolutely no patient care or concern. She spent less than 5 minutes in the room talking with me. I had a lot of questions that were not answered! When I asked the nurse if I could speak with the doctor again, she said she was already in with another patient and I would have to talk with her on my next visit. Really? You've just diagnosed me with skin cancer, and you want me to wait two weeks to get answers to my questions? Don't waste your time with this office!!

WOW!

VIP patient care. I look 15 years younger

Just a great Dermatologist and a nice person.