Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamara J Hoover MD
Dr. Tamara J Hoover, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Cajon, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamara J Hoover has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Tamara J Hoover has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tamara J Hoover - Posted on September 2nd, 2012
I have never been so upset and unhappy with a visit than I was today. She was very degrading and unprofessional. She placed a lounge depress in her mouth on one side then in my daughters mouth with the other. She then proceeded to take my daughter from my mom and let my daughter place the ear portion of the stethscope in her mouth. She also gave her a plastic glove to play with. After the appointment I was waiting for paperwork then she proceeded to come on the waiting room while patients were there and add more degrading comments explain how to be a parent and providing false information about shots and treatments. I then token her I was in nursing and was an MA and she said that's not a nurse. Followed by comments stating she is only trying to offer suggestions, then stood up when I stated there was no reason to speak to me that way or put me down. She stood up confront of others walking away and said you are the one beige very rude.
29 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1990
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Tamara J Hoover Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tamara J Hoover's office for more information.
1968 Flume Dr El Cajon, CA : (619) 401-8058
Locations & DirectionsTAMARA J HOOVER MD, 1968 Flume Dr, El Cajon, CA
Dr. Tamara J Hoover is similar to the following 4 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.