6 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tamara J Hoover?

horrible

I have never been so upset and unhappy with a visit than I was today. She was very degrading and unprofessional. She placed a lounge depress in her mouth on one side then in my daughters mouth with the other. She then proceeded to take my daughter from my mom and let my daughter place the ear portion of the stethscope in her mouth. She also gave her a plastic glove to play with. After the appointment I was waiting for paperwork then she proceeded to come on the waiting room while patients were there and add more degrading comments explain how to be a parent and providing false information about shots and treatments. I then token her I was in nursing and was an MA and she said that's not a nurse. Followed by comments stating she is only trying to offer suggestions, then stood up when I stated there was no reason to speak to me that way or put me down. She stood up confront of others walking away and said you are the one beige very rude.

Dr. Tamara J Hoover is similar to the following 4 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.