Dr. Tamara R Kuittinen Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Tamara R Kuittinen?

She lies... not very ethical conduct for a medical professional.

She lies to her patients, and this is a major drawback to any medical doctor's professionalism because it diminishes the reputation of the medical profession. My husband is a medical doctor as well, and he always considers it very important to be always honest with patients.

incompetent i

Presented with CLASSIC Multiple Sclerosis symptoms and this doctor was dismissive, claiming she does not know of any disease that presents with my symptoms! Even as a lay person I know the symptoms of MS, and my presentation was the poster child of such. I'm aware that there is no direct test for MS, HOWEVER, when a patient presents with certain classic symptoms, at the very least the possibility should be discussed. At the very least I should have been referred for a neurological consult! I called my primary care physician and he immediately suggested possible MS, after providing only a fraction of the symptoms I provided Dr. Kuittinen. Zero for competence and medical acuity. I left feeling terrible ill.

She sent me home when I needed an emergency surgery

I even asked for an MRI, she wrote an Rx for Ibuprofen and sent me home. A week later I checked in again, but this time with even more severe symptoms and had to get an emergency surgery. I am a 32 year old female and, as a result of her carelesness, may limp for the rest of my life.

Dr. Tamara R Kuittinen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danbury, CT.