Dr. Tamara L Mcgregor Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Tamara L Mcgregor?

Very caring!

Best Ever!

Dr. Mac has been my doctor for 15+ years. I have followed her from offices to offices. I will do so as long as she is in practice. I became very ill with blood cancer (lymphoma) and she was there for me like no other doctor. I will be forever grateful to her along with all the specialists she has referred me to. She has such a gift for her work and her patients. Thank you Dr. Mac.!!

excellent Dr.

I have been a patient of Dr Mac's for 14-15 yrs & she is the most dedicated, caring, awesome primary care physician ever!

Excellent Personal Care

Dr Mcgregor is a rare find in our society today,,,, she actually TAKES TIME to find out what your problem is, and then takes the time to take care of that problem. Knowledgable, Professional, really, can't say enough,, thanks Dr Mac the world needs more of you....

Brilliant Caring Doctor

I have MS and go to too many doctors. By far Dr. McGregor is the best doctor. She has an excellent bedside manner and listening skills. She routinely is better at diagnosing and fixing my problems compared to the "specialists". It's hard to find doctors who are super smart, have commonsense and good other reviewer that I would follow Dr. listening skills. I concur with the McGregor anywhere, she really is that good of a doctor!

Best Doctor in the World

Dr. McGregor is an extremely brilliant and caring physician with a wonderful bedside manner. She has been my doctor for the past 5 years, and I would follow her to another state or country if she ever moved! She got me from being disabled to being able to work full-time again, and I will be forever grateful for her for that.

Dr. Tamara L Mcgregor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.