Dr. Tamara Musso Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Musso?

Listens to patients and extremely thorough

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Dr. Musso has seen my son and daughter. Her bedside manner was excellent. She truly listens to her patients and their parents. My husband and I felt she was very thorough in her evaluations, which calmed our nerves. We are glad we found Dr Musso!

Listens to patients and extremely thorough

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Recent visit with Dr. Musso

Posted on May 18th, 2016

We booked a last minute appointment for our son who had an ear infection that was not going away and Dr. Musso was the doctor available that afternoon. Despite our never having been to her before, it is easy to say we will be requesting her from now on. Dr. Musso was not only great with our son, but she has been nothing short of fantastic with the follow-up required when one deals with (sensitive) parents. Our son has several health conditions that keep us on our toes and knowing we have a great doctor in our corner is a great relief.

Posted on May 11th, 2017