Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamara L Pelish
Dr. Tamara L Pelish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MI. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Pelish is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and Chelsea Community Hospital. Dr. Pelish has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamara L Pelish has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tamara L Pelish has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Tamara L Pelish has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 11
I have been with this practice for more than 16 years and love them! Dr. Pelish has one of the best bedside manners I've ever encountered (and I'm 48yo). She is caring, asks questions and, even better, listens to you. I've never had to see another doctor in the office, but quite a few people at work use them. I've not heard a single negative comment about anyone there. The office staff are also extremely knowledgeable, caring, and professional. They're all excellent!
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Pelish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Michigan Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIha Ann Arbor Ob/Gyn Plymouth, 990 W Ann Arbor Trl Ste 302, Plymouth, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tamara L Pelish in this video.
Dr. Tamara L Pelish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MI.