Dr. Tamara L Price Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamara L Price?

Greatest Dr EVER

She is very conscientious and caring. Takes the time with patients. Even if I have to wait a little for her, I know that when my appoint comes..she will give me the time that she has given other people .

Uncaring and Distant

My mother was discharged from a skilled nursing after an intense surgery. She was a patient of Dr. Price's for years. Dr. Price never followed up at the SNF for the almost two month recovery. When she was discharged to home, and again under Price's care, she refused to return any phone calls to the home and had her answering service inform us she would not do so because my 80 year old mother's home phone did not accept blocked calls and she was afraid of her patients having her number. Her specialists stepped in a resumed care. Dr. Price is just going through the motions. It was her specialist that discontinued Coumadin. She's cold and distant. I wouldn't ever recommend her.

Incompetent

Long wait, never calls back, rude staff, overall horrible!

I love her she was so personable and really showed concern for my probelems/questions. I felt at ease and she was more than willing to answer any of my questions. Very accessible and I didn't feel rushed. Great doctor.