Dr. Tamara Rimash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Rimash?

Dr. Rimash is fantastic with my 5 year old son. He isn't the east patient

I have had a persistent problem with my ear for years. I finally got my insurance company to allow me to go to an ENT doctor. My doctor recommended Dr. Rimash. She spent a total of about 7 minutes with me, after making me wait for over an hour beyond my scheduled appointment time. She then promptly became very condescending, and told me that there is nothing wrong with my ear. She indicated that I had wasted her precious time. Do not go to this quack. The same ear problem that she said I do not have has since caused my body to go into vasovegal response, which also causes my heart to stop. One pacemaker later and several appointments with neurologists, VA specialists, and other doctors have told me that the ear problem was related to my exposure to explosions while deployed back in 2005. None of them can believe than an ENT doc missed this problem.

Unprofessional Doctor

I brought my child to see Dr. Rimash about an ear infection. The child was in serious pain and she cried. Dr. Rimash put her hands over her ears and was very rude to my child about the volume of her crying. When attempting to make a follow up appointment, I was told that the doctor only had morning appointments and there was no wiggle room for later appointments. She only works a few hours a week and is not at all flexible for parents who have jobs that do not always allow absences.