Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tamara M Simon has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Showing 5 of 59
I struggled through peri-menopausal issues. One doctor said I needed Xanax; another said that I needed an antidepressant. I went to Dr. Simon on a friend's recommendation. She checked my hormones and we discovered that I was horribly imbalance. She got me back on track and I feel better than I have in YEARS! Thank you, Dr. Simon!
Dr. Simon has been a real help to me. I have been her patient since 2006. At first I was a bit put off by her bedside manners but as I have gotten to know her, I find her to be a very caring doctor. She even sent flowers when my mother passed away. She was great with a problem I had a few years ago and got me right in to talk with me about the problem. She was helpful in helping me to address the situation and made the proper adjustments in my medications to get me back in the right level so I could be my sweet self again. I find I can talk with Dr. Simon about anything I need to and she listens to what I have to say and answers my questions. She has gone out of her way to make sure that her patients have low as possible costs options to get labs and recommended medications and supplements. The labs she orders have always been so that she can make a correct diagnosis and appropriate changes in levels of hormones and other meds. These have been valuable for my wellbeing and overall health. Thank you Dr.Simon and staff for helping me to find better health and keeping me healthy!
she's rude and condescending and her medical assistants are incompetent... was misdiagnosed ..and also had no follow-up on an infection ..plus her nurse practitioners never last long with her... there's always someone new...had 5 different ones in the last year...would give her a -star rating if I could
This sounds oddly familiar to an earlier post with the "- star rating." We have had some nurse practitioners leave us, but NOT five in one year! Our specialty is complex and stressful. Not all nurse practitioners "get" hormone replacement or enjoy it. We never want to have an employee work here if they aren't happy.
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Tamara M Simon accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRocky Mountain Gynecology And Hormone Center, 951 E Plaza Dr Ste 170, Eagle, ID
Dr. Tamara M Simon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eagle, ID.