Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tamara D Terry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I will never go back to this doctor. She was extremely unprofessional during my initial prenatal examination. Before starting the internal examination she did not provide explanation to prepare me for the exam except to try and relax. During the exam she physically hurt me to the point I was yelling in pain as she was jabbing her hand inside of me. She kept on with the exam and hurting me. I felt physically violated. A professional would have better prepared a patient by warning "This may hurt." and backing off when it became painful in order to calm down. There are many doctors to choose from, avoid Dr. Tamara Terry.
16 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Tamara D Terry accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Community Physicians, 1501 S Clinton St Ste 200, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Tamara D Terry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.