Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tamara O Thomas has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants. Kidney disease, diabetes, cystic fibrosis and serious infections are just a few reasons you might need a transplant.
Your surgeon will consult with you prior to the operation for a pre-transplant evaluation and they will see you through your healing process to ensure you have no complications. Some surgeons get additional training and education on pediatric transplants to provide special care to children.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
12 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Tamara O Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Tamara O Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.