Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamara R Vrabec
Dr. Tamara R Vrabec, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, PA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Vrabec is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Wills Eye Hospital and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamara R Vrabec has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Vision Issues
- Retinal Detachment
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Vrabec is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Tamara R Vrabec accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeisinger Medical Center, 100 N Academy Ave, Danville, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tamara R Vrabec in this video.
Dr. Tamara R Vrabec is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.