Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Tambra R Garrett
Tambra R Garrett is a Doctor primarily located in Flower Mound, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Garrett is the most unprofessional and rude person I have ever met. She yelled at me and insulted me. Her nurse Kelly, is incompetent and has worse manners than Dr. Garrett. Dr. Garret has lost her practices becuase of her attitude and that of her staff. Perhaps she should have treated her patients better and this would not have happened.
I went to Dr Garrett for quiet some time. I always felt she was talking down to me. Even though I told her I didn't want a particular medicine for a condition I have, she prescribed it anyway. After that I found a new doctor that is great and actually wants to determine the cause rather than mask the symptoms with drugs.
Tambra R Garrett accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3400 Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, TX
Tambra R Garrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flower Mound, TX.