Dr. Tamekia L Wakefield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamekia L Wakefield?

Extremely Rude Doctor!

After waiting over an hour (I had an appointment, it was not a walk in visit), I expressed to Dr. Wakefield that I was displeased. Rather than apologize, she responded, "it not like we were not taking care of other patients". I was so turned off!

Doctor's Response

Good Afternoon - I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT and Allergy Associates. I have shared your feedback with our Senior Management and a member of our team would like the opportunity to speak with you. In order to respect your health privacy and discuss your experience in detail, please send us an email with your contact information via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com]. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Nora

Mr.

Dr. Wakefield is one of most intelligent doctor that I have ever met. I have sore throat due to reflux . Instead of treating sore throat, she was treating reflux first, then the sore throat problem was cured.

Ear pain

Dr. Wakefield's staff was pleasant and welcoming. I waited for less than 5 minutes and my name was called. I had pain in my ear and Dr. Wakefield was efficient, kind and professional. She diagnosed my condition and gave me a prescription. All is well now and I'm so grateful. I'm a person who clears my day for a doctors appointment because you never know how long the wait may be. No need for such here. Dr. Wakefield is true to her appointments and respects your time. I will recommend her to friends and colleagues.

Fist impression!

I had a great first impression of Dr Wakefield. She knew exactly what to look for. She conducted our visits with professionalism & was very informative. I had a great experience, and will absolutely recommend Dr Wakefield to anyone who needs a great experienced and competent ENT doctor.

Dr Wakefield was phenomenal!