Dr. Tamela G Gilbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamela G Gilbert?

Purely Medication

I agree with the reviewer who stated that she is dismissive and inattentive. I would add abrupt, and only focused on providing medication. She is not the best fit for children, although she states that this is her specialty. She talks over people, and does not take a person's own perceptions into account. If you are looking for a caring doctor, it would be best to look elsewhere.

Poor mental health provider - would not recommend

I found Dr. Gilbert to be dismissive and inattentive. Her office is disorganized and her personal appearance is unkempt. There is no follow up and no appointment reminders. I felt that my child was just another "number" and there was no attempt at personal connection or to really get at what his issues were. She made what I felt to be a rash diagnosis. Once she made that decision, she simply wrote a prescription and we were out the door. We missed two appointments, and when I called to get refills on my son's meds, was told she no longer could see us. A phone call or postcard reminder (similar to those offered by other health care providers) would eliminate a lot of her no-show appointments. I have the feeling from her appearance and the look of her office that she doesn't keep up with her appointments very well either.