Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamela G Gallman-Keller
Dr. Tamela G Gallman-Keller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with another office in Greenville, SC. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gallman-Keller is affiliated with Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital. Dr. Gallman-Keller has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamela G Gallman-Keller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tamela G Gallman-Keller has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Tamela G Gallman-Keller has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Gallman-Keller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. Tamela G Gallman-Keller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tamela G Gallman-Keller in this video.
Dr. Tamela G Gallman-Keller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.