Dr. Tamela Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamela Martin?

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Dr. Martin is a highly skilled ophthalmologist who is very caring about her patients' well being. She was spot on in diagnosing my eye issues and she performed flawless cataract surgery on both eyes at different times.

Manager

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Excellent at monitoring serious eye issues, as well as regular exams/prescriptions

Awful awful awful

Posted on November 4th, 2015

The staff was rude and dismissive. I was 12 minutes late and they had cancelled my appointment.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Great Dr. Highly recommend

- 2

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Omg I just had the worst experience at Dr. Tamela Martin Opthalmology Rancho Mirage! In my search of who to file a complaint to I decided to read reviews from others patients "the worst clinic ever", "avoid Tamela and her rude-staff", "avoid Tamela and her unprofessional staff" I have had three bad experiences with the girl at the front desk! Today she not only called me a lier, she also called my mom a lier! Needless to say I walked out! Stay clear of this place! Who do I file a complaint to?

I highly recommend Dr. Martin!

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Unbeknownst to me I had a detached retina which she diagnosed immediately. She understood the urgency and personally made arrangements with a doctor who specialized in this type of surgery and is one of the best in the field. I had the surgery 3 days later. I love and respect her approach to medicine and patient care. I now understand why it took so long to get an appointment.... she is beyond wonderful and is in great demand. The wait was worth it. She TOTALLY took care of me!

A Dr. that actually cares!!!

Posted on October 11th, 2012

This was a very refreshing experience it was obvious that Dr martin actually cared about my concerns and cared about my overall health and what was best for me.I wish all my Dr.'s were as caring as she is.

Coachella Valley is lucky to have Dr.Martin!

Posted on September 5th, 2012

My wife and I recently moved to Palm Desert and had need for a good opthamologist. Our Internist recommended Dr. Martin. We susequently both had individual appointments and both of us came away very impressed with the professionalism and efficiency of Dr. Martin & her staff. We would recommend Dr. Martin without reservation of any kind.

Retired Attorney

Posted on October 9th, 2011

On the last day of a visit to Palm Springs I temporarily lost sight in one eye and went to the Desert Regional Medical Center ER, where they called Dr. Martin to see me. Her bedside manner was what a patient always wants. She did a thorough exam and explained each step and the meaning of what she was seeing. At the end she discussed the causes and the prognosis, made recommendations, and wrote the diagnosis out for me to take to my primary care physician. I would recommend her to anyone in the Coachella Valley who has need for an Ophthalmologist.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017