Have you seen Dr. Tamer N Sargios?

Ineffective and Condescending

My son has had numerous symptoms for 8+ months and lost 30 lbs. Several doctors, including Sargios, agreed that it wasn't IBS and my son underwent numerous tests. After a colonoscopy and endoscopy, Sargios overstated what he found. Then during our follow up visit he said he's not sure what's wrong so we'll just call it IBS and treat it as IBS...after he had already said that's not what it is. Nor do my son's symptoms match IBS. When I asked what's causing the severe nausea, he said "brain cancer" and then went on to say that it was just an example and many things can cause that. What a horribly insensitive and terrifying thing to say to my son and me. When the answer wasn't easily found, he just gave up. My son is only 21 and not willing to spend any more time not being able to function normally. In each of our visits, Sargios was condescending, arrogant, and ineffective. He also got very upset when we told him that we had consulted another doctor. Aren't 2nd opinions encouraged? Especially in cases that don't have a ready answer? His ego is far too big and his sensitivity is far too little.

Bad Experience

Dr.Sergios and his main nurse didn't make me feel comfortable after I infomed him that I had a total knee replacement and my orthopedic surgent recommended I take antibiotic before any procedure, Dr.Sergios,Felt that it was not necessary even try too convinced and fax paperwork to my orthopedic who disagreed with him and said to him my patient is not to have any procedure without antibiotic.So I Cancelled because Dr.Sergios went as far as to try to prove he was Right even though he is not a orthopedic surgeon....Makes you think why would a Doctor try to go as far as to prove another Doctor wrong.... eagle trip and not very friendly.

Good Dr, but office staff and appointments are both lacking............

First visit today, very patient; very easy visit.

Dr. Tamer N Sargios is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.

Dr. Tamer N Sargios Is this you?