Dr. Tamer Yacoub Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Tamer Yacoub?

Patient

Posted on May 10th, 2013

When I got to the office there were 5 patients ahead of me in the waiting room, and 2 in the examination rooms. I was on time for my 3:30 apt, One patient said she had been waiting 1 hour and 20 minutes. Another patient had an appointment for 2:30 and she was still waiting. Another patient had an appointment for 3:15. Another patient came in for a 3:45 apt. When she heard us talking she went to the window to complain about the wait time, She was told that there were only 2 patients ahead of her A LIE !!! There were 7 patients ahead of her. At that point the secretary closed the window. The patient sitting next to me had an appointment for the same time as I did, I waited 75 minutes to see the doctor. He spent exactly 4 minutes with me. Every time I tried to speak, he spoke over me, so I gave up trying to talk to him. When I complained to the secretary that there was another patient scheduled for the same time as I was, She lied again and said the other patient's appointment had been changed. I will not be going to this office again. My Primary Care Physician does the same exam that he does.

Office visit is NOT a Pleasant Experience

Posted on June 13th, 2012

I have been to Dr.Yacoub twice, and both times I felt very uneasy. He talks down to you, and truly makes you feel like everything you tell him is wrong. He also told me NOT to have my lab work done at Charlton because they do not do a good job, and that they are always wrong. Then I found out it's because he has shares in the lab you HAVE TO GO TO. That really upset me, because there is no need to talk about the other lab, which I have NEVER had problems with. He has a very cold demeanor.

Posted on March 21st, 2011

rude. attempts to prescribe meds not associated with diabetes in addition to what me other doctorshave prescribed.takes tests for colestorol, high blood pressure etc and his results always are much higher than the doctors treating me for these conditions..he gets angry when i tell him a will check with my cardiologist before adding his druga to my treatment. i have taken my sugar leval outside his office and when i go in his nurse takes it and it is always much higher than my test says.always trying to add additional diabetic meds even though my test results are lower than required.bothers me that he tries and change the recomidations of other doctors cardiologist, rheumatologist etc.seems like he just wants to orescribe more and more pills even for things he is not treating me for.

worst dr ever

Posted on February 11th, 2011

lazy and just trys to tell you that you have or will become diabetic without doing tests

RUDE & MONEY HUNGRY

Posted on June 5th, 2010

Not willing to work with you.Just want your money.VERY VERY VERY RUDE.A regular visit for diabetes consists of a nurse checking your blood surgar which costs you $75 which you can do yourself for free but he doesn't allow that, of course.Then he will tell you that you need more meds (so he can make more money). Basiclly go to someone else and save yourself the trouble of even dealing with him

Posted on December 3rd, 2015