Dr. Tamerou Asrat Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Tamerou Asrat?

Dr. Asrat #1 Doctor

Dr. Asrat is the best doctor! This man helped me through a very tough pregnancy and answered all of my questions. I had my daughter at 35 weeks and I have him to thank for that! He did everything he could to get me to full term. I thought I would deliver much earlier, but he told me to stay positive and push myself to stay on bed rest. My husband and I have considered moving out of the area and the one thing that is keeping us here is Dr. Asrat. I will only trust him with baby #2!

Doctor Asrat was completely incredible through our entire experience with the birth of our triplets!

Mrs. C. Blocker

Thank you for my family...I was told that due to my diabetes, it would be unlikely that I would be able to successfully have children. Dr. Asrat proved all the nay sayers wrong by delivering not one but 3 healthy babies in 1996, 1999 and 2003. I will be forever grateful.

Saved my Twins!

Dr. Asrat's expert intervention (along with a wife who REALLY did spend 12 weeks in bed, not walking around) prevented my twins from being born at 22 weeks! He has a caring manner and his expertise is well regarded among the nurses at Hoag!

Miracle Doctor

Thank you Dr. Asrat for being my "miracle doctor". My daughter is a 15yr old healthy yound lady thanks to you. After 2 mysterious episodes of pregnancy terminations, my daughter finally entered into my life. I know you have many patients you help, but I always felt like I was your only patient. I still recall some of our conversations about your mom's struggle to get you here on this earth and her naming you "miracle child" as a result, which made me name my daughter ater you. You shared with me that she was, in 1993, the second child you delivered who was named after you. You will always have a special place in our hearts. Thank you and may you continue to be blessed!