Dr. Tami Bach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tami Bach?

Extremely caring and thorough doctor.

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Dr. Bach is an excellent doctor. I thought so much of her that I recommended her to my son when he was in search of a hematologist. Absolutely wonderful.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

wouldn't change

Posted on April 4th, 2016

She is kind and compassionate and she spent a lot of time with both me and my family as I was going through cancer. She was available to me through the phone at anytime I needed her or had questions. I really love her and how she practices medicine.

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Dr Bach is very pleasant with a good bedside manner. She is knowledeable and willing to spend time with you to answer your questions. There is not a better doctor in the area.

Posted on March 20th, 2015

I'm s big fan. Dr. Bach was a great comfort to me when other doctor were just s rating there heads and had no answers.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Very caring, knowledgeable and will spend all the time you need to answer your questions. It is a shame that all Doctors are not this way ! I have seen my share of doctors and Dr. Bach is definitely FIVE- STAR material.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr. Back listens to you and takes you seriously.

Posted on June 13th, 2014

My mother should have lost her battle many years ago but due to the wonderful staff and the accurate diagnosis and treatments by Dr. Bach my mother is still with us. The office can be crowed and sometimes there are long waits but if you except the best treatment and want the same courteous for each person you have to be patient. I believe Dr. Bach is a wonderful doctor who is very knowledgeable and leaves no rock unturned. We are so blessed to have founded her.

Posted on February 7th, 2013

I have occasional long wait times, but they are well worth it. Dr. Bach is a well-respected and credentialed Hematologist-Oncologist, with an amazing bedside manner. Her office is busy, but patients will wait to see her. She makes every attempt to take time to care and answer all of my questions, which CAN be very overwhelming. She is very down-to-earth and has a lovely personality. She is one of the best trained Hematologist-Oncologists in the area, I would hardly call her ditzy. People should take more time to give credit where credit is due.

Posted on January 16th, 2013

I was hoping that the long wait time would be worth it with excellent care. But this did not happen. Dr. Bach did not follow up with what she told me she would do. Important life saving care could not begin because of her oversight. Quick to apologize, but not whose hands I will continue to place my healthcare any longer. She seems very overwhelmed and somewhat ditzy.

Posted on September 29th, 2011

I have very different review from the one above for this doctor and the staff. I feel that every time I call, or am at the office, everyone from the receptionist to the billing to the nursing staff are very pleasant and accomadating. I feel that they go out of their way to make each experience wrinkle free and they more often than not go above and beyond to make sure every need is met for the patients. I am very glad that I am cared for by this wonderful group and wouldn't want my life in anyone elses hands!

Dr. Bach is a brilliant, caring, compassionate doctor.

Posted on August 30th, 2011