Dr. Tami R Bruce Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Tami R Bruce?

She's pretty good

She's not too bad. She does have a limited time to spend with you, so you need to be concise and specific. She does suffer from the common doctor's ailment of believing in her own infallibility, but I've seen worse. Overall, she seems like a genuinely caring person trying to do her best, so I've keept going back to her for the last 3 years.

My experience with this doctor was terrible. She didnt listen to me. Didnt want to refill my high blood pressure pills. I tried to tell her about my condition she didnt want to hear it she was very rude and uncaring.

1.This doctor's office is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! Customer Service is aweful! If you need a referral, the turn around time for that unacceptable! You have to wait a week, even if you're in unbearable pain! No sense of escalation for patients who may be dying to get a referral! Their referral line always states "You are calling afterhours" even when you're not! I have called from 9am - 1pm on a Friday and Monday and it still states I need to call during normal business hours! I would definitely NOT recommmend this office to be anyone's pcp!

Dr Bruce has been my doctor for a long time, she always spends time on my check ups and asks questions to make sure things are going ok, she really cares. The office staff is very friendly and helpful I would recommend Dr. Bruce to anyone.

Dr. Tami R Bruce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.