Dr. Tami J Fountain-Ellis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tami J Fountain-Ellis?

Patient

I love this Dr. she has always been courteous, warm and has the best bedside manner! I wouldn't trade her for the world. Love you Doc!!!!

best dr in va

Dr. Fountain-Ellis has got to be Virginia's #1 doctor..I have been seeing her since we moved here 11 yrs ago, I started at their older location and they have since moved to the new spot. She is like a very good friend and dr. Then most compassionate I have ever met.. I am glad I found her when I did because she has a high following..You rock dr Ellis, thank you for all you do!

Dr. Ellis is the most thorough doctor that I have ever had. She listens and pays attention to the details. She is also very compassionate and kind. I would recommend her to anyone.

Dr. Fountain-Ellis has been the best Dr. I've ever dealt with. She takes her time to ensure the patient understands everything and answers whatever questions you may have. I've never felt rushed by her. I am saddened because I am no longer able to go to her as my insurance changed and her office does not accept it. If they ever start taking it I'm certainly going back to her!

Dr. Fountain-Ellis has been my doctor for approximately 7 years. She has a great personality and excellent bedside manners. I drive from Chester, VA to keep my relationship with her. She's great...love her!

she is a wonderful doctor take very good care of her patients

Great bedside, good interpersonal skills, great personality, took a lot of time with me, made me feel comfortable...Ive recommended her to all my friends and family and they give the same feedback!