Dr. Tami Higa Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tami Higa?

Posted on February 12th, 2015

This physician is extremely rude, unhelpful and unprofessional, also not very knowledgeable at all. She needs to get back to medical school and truly learn this time. I had an appointment for a physical exam with her, which she failed to provide, she just walked in, and out of nowhere asked me point blank if I: “do you jump in bed with men or women” that was the only question she had for me, and then inexplicably she proceeded to talk and talk some more about bisexual patients revealing their sex lives to me as if I cared about any of that or as if that had anything to do with why I was there. I was disturbed, dumbfounded and in total, utter shock. After those insane pronouncements she walked out. This mentally insane ''doctor’’ if I could even call her a doctor, must be avoided by all patients unless they have a death wish or want to be treated to crazy, manic, disturbing rantings.

This doctor is unprofessional

Posted on October 10th, 2010

This doctor was always rude and acted as though she couldn't wait to get me out of her office, and touching me during exams repulsed her. She failed to recognize an easily diagnosed condition which nearly led to my death. During subsequent visits, she made me extremely uncomfortable, was rude, and during my final visit, she actually threw paperwork at me. (Not "tossed", she literally hurled them at me.) I fired her and got another physician. Use this doctor at your own risk.

Posted on June 7th, 2017