Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Tami L Kuhlman
Dr. Tami L Kuhlman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bonita Springs, FL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Tami L Kuhlman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Tami L Kuhlman has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Tami L Kuhlman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
32 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Albany Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTami L Kuhlman Md, 9200 Bonita Beach Rd SE Ste 104, Bonita Springs, FL
Dr. Tami L Kuhlman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bonita Springs, FL.