Dr. Tami S Seaman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tami S Seaman?

Awesome Doctor

I have been going to this medical office for four years now. Dr. Seamon is my third doctor. Although I am not happy that the two previous doctors left this office, Dr. Seamon has been there a while and assures me she is staying. She was awesome, courteous, knowledgeable and never rushed me. I felt comfortable with her advice and would at this point recommend her.

A Remarkable Woman

A most kind and caring physician who is truly interested in her patients health and well-being. I feel very secure in her care! She listens and does not rush through the visit. She leaves no stone unturned in assisting her patients.

Keeping me healthy!

Dr, Seaman's down-to-earth style has improved my health and kept me healthy for more than a decade. She helped me quite smoking and continues to provide excellent care for me. I feel at least 20 years younger than I did when I first came to her.

Dr. Tami S Seaman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Latham, NY.