Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tamie Kerns has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
I only spent a little time with MAJ Kerns before I transferred to another facility but I found her to be extremely helpful. While I lack the expertise to comment on her medical skills (which I believe are quite good), I can say that she is a wonderful person who is genuinely committed to the physical and emotional well-being of her patients. I feel like she went well out of her way to help me out with medical and administrative issues alike. When facing cancer it is a great relief to know your Doc has your best interests at heart - there is no doubt with Dr. Kerns!
Dr. Tamie Kerns accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1 Jarrett White Rd, Tripler Army Medical Center, HI
Dr. Tamie Kerns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.