Dr. Tamiko A Bryant Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Tamiko A Bryant?

Decieving person

Dr. Bryant is a deceiving person, she seems very nice but she is a bitter women who only cares about money. She never has confidence in what she does and always have to ask her assistant for help as if she is the doctor. The staff changes left and right because she does not offer benefits. and is very arrogant.She even takes out 15 min for a break when it is illegal. I over heard the staff saying that dr. Bryant seemed shady. She was lucky to have her assistant that was there for years but now has found another job according to one of the other girls there. The office has been in shambles since she has left. Now you get hung up on and messages aren't relayed properly. She sends you for a lot of testing and sends you to specialist for something as small as a wound. She is not that knowledgeable and I don't trust her with my health. She will hunt you down for a $5 copay, but brags about how well her family is doing. if you were in an accident she doesn't care to see you and wouldn't even recommend anyone to get the proper medical attention. Beware, she isn't who she pretends to be she's money hungry now and really has not business running one. She treats the white patients like royalty but forgets that she is black. She has physiological issues that needs to be addressed.

nice

appears to be nice, but can be arrogant, however I question her medical knowledge

Good Doctor??

this doctor most often has a nice disposition but sometimes I question her medical knowledge and at times seems unsure about her decisions or diagnosis. also noticed that she is becoming somewhat arrogant. she likes to take lots of blood test and refer you to other doctors

Exceptional Doctor!

As someone who started seeing Dr. Bryant for an acute condition, I was pleasantly surprised by her person touch. She made sure that I understood my diagnosis, explained what I needed to do, and how to prevent future issues from occurring. She sat down with me, (not standing like she had to rush off to the next person) showed pictures, used metaphors, and gave very good examples of what to do and not to do and how it would effect me personally. I have been seeing her aproximately a year now and am very happy with not only my current health situaton but also how WELL I understand exactly what is going on with my body. I would reccommend her to my mother!!

Not a good physician

I recently had to change PCP and chose her but she is not good at diganosing, she has poor bedside manner and her staff is not responsive. I am surprised she has received positive statments on here. Overall, she is unprofessional!

Great Doctor

Dr. Bryant has moved to her own practice in Bowie Maryland. If you are looking for a doctor who will listen and take time with you Dr. Bryant is for you. She is smart, warm and caring...everything a great doctor should be. A gem and a rarity in today's health care environment.