Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamila Selitsky
Dr. Tamila Selitsky, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Selitsky is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamila Selitsky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 73
worst gyno ever! Went to her only cause my dr was on vacation and i was due to give birth within the month. She was so rough that i left bleeding after an internal. Ouch means nothing to her. She also delivered my friends baby and during the labor was telling my friend "hurry up i have other places to be!" (seriously??? hurry up? what dr in the world says that when someone is the middle of giving birth.) She was in such a rush that she used the vacuum and forcepts. The baby came out with laserations on his head due to this. ANIMAL!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HER!
The wait time is consistently over an hour. The doctor attempts to be professional but is clearly inherently insensitive. She literally ripped open my paper gown to perform the breast exam without warning or explanation leaving me completely exposed for the rest of the appt. It was totally unnecessary and felt violent and sadistic. During a sensitive office meeting she barely looked at or listened to me when I asked questions, instead she tossed me a fact sheet and rushed me out the door after five minutes. I do not understand why she does this work.
This was my first visit and I am an anxious patient. I found Dr. Selitsky and her staff to be courteous and professional but at the same time warm and welcoming. Her spacious new facility is clean and beautifully appointed. If her medical expertise is even half as good as her bedside manner, then I am lucky, indeed, to have found her.
Dr. Selitsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Tamila Selitsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tamila Selitsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.