Dr. Tamila Selitsky Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Tamila Selitsky?

animal

worst gyno ever! Went to her only cause my dr was on vacation and i was due to give birth within the month. She was so rough that i left bleeding after an internal. Ouch means nothing to her. She also delivered my friends baby and during the labor was telling my friend "hurry up i have other places to be!" (seriously??? hurry up? what dr in the world says that when someone is the middle of giving birth.) She was in such a rush that she used the vacuum and forcepts. The baby came out with laserations on his head due to this. ANIMAL!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HER!

Insensitive

The wait time is consistently over an hour. The doctor attempts to be professional but is clearly inherently insensitive. She literally ripped open my paper gown to perform the breast exam without warning or explanation leaving me completely exposed for the rest of the appt. It was totally unnecessary and felt violent and sadistic. During a sensitive office meeting she barely looked at or listened to me when I asked questions, instead she tossed me a fact sheet and rushed me out the door after five minutes. I do not understand why she does this work.

My doctor is AWESOME.

Dr. Selitsky is wonderful

This was my first visit and I am an anxious patient. I found Dr. Selitsky and her staff to be courteous and professional but at the same time warm and welcoming. Her spacious new facility is clean and beautifully appointed. If her medical expertise is even half as good as her bedside manner, then I am lucky, indeed, to have found her.

patient

I don't like my GYN visits at all. But I would say she is a good doctor. My annual was fine, informative and quick. All questions were answered. No unnecessary testing offered or done. Everything went easy way.

Very Caring Dr.

Love the fact that she's a women. So she was very caring. Clean office. All the girls were very nice. Would recommened to friends.

Great doctor!

I can't thank Dr. Tamila Selitsky enough for taking such good care of me during both of my pregnancies. Dr. Selitsky is extremely professional, thorough and caring and is definitely someone you would want by your side throughout your pregnancy and delivery. I truly believe that my first pregnancy would have ended up in a C section if not for Dr. Selitsky who literally didn't leave my bed side and coached me through the entire process. Dr. Selitsky is one of a few doctors who cares more about her patient's well being than making a profit and that's rare.

She is the best doctor in Brooklyn. She would always spend as much time with you as you needed it and would answer all the question related to your condition. She really cares for patient well being. She is the doctor patient can trust.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Selitsky is great! Very easy to schedule an appointment with her and staff is very friendly. Dr. Selitsky is very knowledgable and helpful. I am very happy with her as my doctor.

Best OBGYN in Brooklyn!

Dr. Selitsky is hands down the best OBGYN in Brooklyn! She makes patients feel comfortable in her office and is always polite and respectful! She answers all questions thoroughly and spends enough time with you for you to know what's going on. Plus, her office is GORGEOUS and brand new! She has great and friendly staff as well. I highly recommend Dr. Selitsky to anyone looking for an OBGYN. I have never met a more caring doctor!

She is Great! Best doctor who really cares!

STAY AWAY

please stay away from the doctor! She is by far the worst docotr i had ever met in my life! she checked me for about 2 minutes and decided that i needed surgery! And when I asked questions about the surgery she was as RUDE as can be! Afte rthat i didnt agree to surgery and left the office and went to another doctor for a second opinion , THANK GD i did! Tamila Selistsky was wrong , i needed NO surgery! i dont even know how this doctor got her licence! she is HORRIBLE!

Dr. Tamila Selitsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.