Dr. Tamilarasi Kannan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamilarasi Kannan?

Patient

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Kannon's for about 10 years. At my visits she always takes her time to ask me questions of my concerns per visits. I never feel rushed or just another number. Dr. Kannon makes me feel like I am her favorite patient and my needs are always on the forefront.

Please don't go to her

Posted on September 16th, 2015

She came 45 mins(exactly) for my appointment and haven't even apologize and after entering she doesn't even care about my concerns or doesn't seems like ...I never go back to her ....she is the first doctor in my experience who is very careless with her work....please go to someone who will make you feel comfortable and trustworthy

Posted on February 27th, 2014

excellent doctor, will listens well, will recommend.

Extraordinary, Compassionate Doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2013

Dr. Kannan has been my physician for many years and she is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever encountered. She takes time with her patients and is never in a rush when she comes into the exam room. She makes you feel like you are the most important patient on her schedule and takes the time to listen, ask questions, and explain my various conditions, medications, and even counsels me on personal matters that could be affecting my health. She showed her compassion and care for me and my family when late one night after I had visited her earlier that same day, she called to check on me and to see if my very sick daughter was doing ok. She recommended my daughter come into the office for another visit so Dr. Kannan can assist her with the situation she was dealing with from a health perspective. No other doctor I know has called after hours and provided her number to be reached if something in our condition changed. We have not abused the privilege to contact her after hours but Dr, Kannan continues to reach beyond the 'norm' when it comes to patient care and provides excellent service to me and my daughter. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a caring, compassionate, listening physican who is well versed in the latest medications and medical techniques necessary to keep my body healthy and whole. An Absolutely Extraordinary Physician!

Always late

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Wrong diagnosis; always late for all appointments; not a very comforting person to talk to

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Dr. Kannan has excellent bedside manners. I just need for her to pay closer attention to problems that i tell her about.

Excellent care

Posted on February 27th, 2012

The doctor spent a lot of time with me, listened well to my problems and was very empathetic. Diagnosed my problem accurately. I highly recommend this doc to anyone. Staff was also very responsive and returned my calls in a timely manner.

Need to be more professional

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Had to wait for loooong time on not one but with both my appointments for the Doctor to come in.Wrong diagnosisCreated unnecessary alarms in my mindOverall I will not go back.

Attentive and good listener

Posted on October 15th, 2010

Pays attention to details and offers good solutions

Posted on January 11th, 2010

Dr. Kannan has been my doctor for many years now. I trust her judgment completely and would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017