Dr. Tammara Stefanelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tammara Stefanelli?

Dr S is amazing!

Posted on November 29th, 2011

Ive been seeing Dr S for close to 6yrs & I've been so blessed to have her as my PC! I hope I can continue to have her as my Dr for as long as she'll keep my around! She is so caring & her staff is also very helpful. I am so glad to have her as my Dr.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

A very good, caring, down to earth doctor. Her staff is also excellent

Dr Stefanelli is amazing!

Posted on November 19th, 2011

Dr.S is an extremely caring & compassionate Dr, who always goes out of her way to make sure she addresses you're issues, & never rushes you thru your appointment. She is great with referring you to other treatments, such as PT or other alternative therapies, & has a very open mind to combining regular health practices along with alternative. She is extremely knowledgeable, yet willing to treat people with conditions which are rare & new to her. I would send my family/friends to her, & I've NEVER had any problems with her. The office staff is very helpful & I greatly enjoy my visits.

thescold40

Posted on October 29th, 2011

I transferred my own care to Dr. Stefanelli after observing her care with my daughter. I am very pleased, especially with the ease of getting an appointment, and with the office staff-particularly Kathy, her nurse.

Dr Stefanelli is great!

Posted on May 27th, 2011

She doesn't just ask "how are you?". She keeps asking questions and takes the time needed to make sure she has a complete picture of how the patient really is doing. I consider myself incredibly lucky to have found her.

My Doctor

Posted on December 18th, 2010

She is my doctor. I started with her on her first day. She has learned a lot, and still learning. However, sometimes the bumblebee approach that seems to be followed in medicine to make fast analysis and move to the next patient is not just what I want. I believe I am the patient and payer, which means I am the customer.

excellent patient care

Posted on December 6th, 2010

Tammi, is a rare find in a doctor, she is very attentive, and helpful with my medical issues. She has even called me back from time to time just to check in on my progress and to make further recommendations. I at no time have I ever felt like she is in it for the money, she truly is a Doctor that's sole purpose is to help her patents when sick or injured. I have never had a Doctor this good and have raved about her abilities to all that ask.

Posted on October 11th, 2010

Dr. Stefanalli is a fantastic doctor. She listens well and gives excellent advice. She works with patients to determine what treatments they are comfortable with and what is right for them at the time. I cannot say enough great things about my doctor.

Posted on December 16th, 2016