Dr. Tammi Shlotzhauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tammi Shlotzhauer?

Posted on September 10th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Tammi for about 23 years. She is wonderful I think I am still walking because of her. I would and have recommend Dr. Tammi to many of my friends.

Trustworthy and concerned

Posted on January 18th, 2014

I've had multiple issues requiring the services of multiple doctors, and she is the one who is always on top of things. She really listens, budgets time to address all concerns without rushing, never late, explains treatment options and their pros and cons, follows up to make sure everything is going right. She wants a copy of all your blood tests ordered by other doctors, which is a good thing, since I once needed a transfusion and the doctor who ordered the test never notified me. She relates to me as a person, not just a patient.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2013

She has a great personality, very warm. Makes you feel comfortable from your very first visit. Answers your questions with patience, never rushes you. Writes instructions down for you so you don't forget. I have great respect and confidence in Dr. Tammi. She is not like alot of other doctors that make you feel you are just another folder on the pile.

patient

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Although I had to wait 3 months for an appt, it was well worth the wait. After 10 minutes with the doctor, she read the x-rays taken by another location, and I came back and said," I know what is wrong!" Dr.Tammi was so positive with me and also spoke positively about the Dr. who make the referral. She is so caring and concerned about her patient. Follow up calls and being so kind and caring about her patient is a rariety today when insurance depends fast visits and patients every so many minutes.I would highly recommend another to see this doctor. We need more Dr. Tammy's!

Posted on November 8th, 2017