Dr. Tammron Kleeman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Tammron Kleeman?

An extraordinary surgeon so close to home!

Posted on August 29th, 2017

My daughter recently had surgery on her left foot and leg by Dr. Kleeman and we couldn't be happier. The care, concern, and professionalism of Dr. Kleeman and his staff was exceptional. He is an excellent surgeon, highly knowledgeable, and cares for his patients. We are lucky to have found him!

Good practice. Unpleasant and ineffective physician.

Posted on July 25th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Tammron Kleenan (A.K.A. Jay Kleenan, AKA T. Jay Kleenan) by another physician in the same practice. Kleeman did not introduce himself, and presented as arrogant, disinterested and uncaring. He asked me whether or not his colleague had ordered tests. When I replied in the negative, I was surprised when he did not follow up by orderng them. Apparently he thought the results might be useful, but only if he didn't have to trouble himself to obtain them. He listed several potential courses of treatment, but dismissed each one in turn as "a waste of time". He gave the distinct impression that he just wanted me out of his office. Although I would give this practice high marks otherwise, I would not recommend this physician to anyone.

Avoid This Quack

Posted on April 24th, 2016

Stay away from this quack. He was an associate of a much better knee specialist whom I liked, so I didn't listen to my instincts in my haste to get pain-relieving surgery (bunionectomy). Kleeman seemed visibly eager to get the job (in fact he said I'd need two surgeries) and gave me a sales pitch: "I just this week had a patient, a little old lady, who had this surgery and was walking in a day." Which I'm convinced was pure hokum, particularly if my experience is indicative of his skills and sanitary practice. Dr Kleeman put an unnecessary plate in my foot, limiting my joint action, canting the trajectory of my leg out of alignment, and in the process, he botched everything else. My foot was infected, and the pain was excruciating. Dr Kleeman pronounced this as "Normal" and he went on vacation. Within the next two days, my foot swelled to twice its normal size. When i was seen a day later, his colleague did not diagnose the infection and suggested Tylenol. When the pain and swelling were worse the next day, his office put me off, refusing to see me despite the fact that I was constantly weeping and couldn't sleep for the pain. Further, they refused to prescribe proper pain killers. Finally, my GP diagnosed the infection which had spread to my leg, and I had extensive antibiotic treatments. Earlier that same day, I had put in an emergency call to the colleague whom I had liked and he prescribed the painkillers. Neither the hospital nor his office ever did any kind of follow satisfaction/quality survey; although when I saw him a month later and told him about my experience while he was on vacation, he offered no apology but only said sulkily, "I guess you won't want the follow-up surgery." The office at this practice is large, impersonal, and their staff treated me, not the educated professional I am, but like just another crippled customer: money, but really a pest and a bother. Dr. Kleeman (and I use the term loosely) proved to be condescending, arrogant, unaware of the latest surgical techniques, and interested primarily in making money. The colleague whom I did not know but who misdiagnosed the infection and denied pain medication when Kleeman was on vacation, was also incompetent and also a condescending jerk---he favors bow ties, so beware. 6 years later, I had a consultation with a real foot surgeon to fix the complications of Kleeman's incompetence (this doctor I have given the glowing review he deserves elsewhere), and he was visibly saddened to see Kleeman's butchery telling me that the metal plate would prove to be a life-long difficulty and was an outdated practice. My GP, who had heard good word of mouth about Kleeman, now discourages his trade. If I didn't think it would be a waste of time and money, I would've sued him; however, his attorneys are the best. He needs them.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr Kleeman provided me with excellent care and took the time to listen to me and do what is right for my particular injury. He has called me twice to follow up on my injured knee. He is a fantastic physician. He was highly recommended to me and I highly recommend him as well.

Posted on December 1st, 2010

Had a great experience from start to finish. Would recommend him to my friends and family.

Outstanding Surgeon

Posted on December 16th, 2009

Highly competent, obviously talented surgeon who specializes in ankle fractures. Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.

Posted on April 25th, 2016