More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tammy Adams
Dr. Tammy Adams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murfreesboro, TN, with other offices in Murfreesboro, TN and Murfreesboro, TN (and 2 other locations). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc, Baptist Hospital and Hickman Community Health Services. She speaks English.
Dr. Tammy Adams has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Tammy Adams is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Adams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Hickman Community Health Services
St Thomas Hospital
Palmetto Baptist Hospital
Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital
16 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tammy Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.