Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tammy L Birbeck has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 22
45 min wait past apt time. Took a week to have me blood work and ultrasound reviewed. I called every dad and they always had an excuse why the Dr. didn't look at it yet. It took over three week for her office to call in a prior authorization on a new prescription. Like before I called multiple times asking for assistance. I ended up paying out of pocket for my first prescription and finally got a response when I said I was leaving the office if I don't get immediate assistance. Would not recommd!
Dr Birbeck is in the same office as my OB, and treats a patient whom I have had personal conflicts with. The other patient asked that we not be scheduled at the same time, as our pregnancies overlapped. I was not informed of this, but Dr Birbeck told someone else, who did not have any reason to be informed of the situation, and this person told me about it. This is a breech of confidentiality, and is a demonstration of her poor judgment.
20 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Tammy L Birbeck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnthony A Ditomaso Md, 2061 Englewood Rd Ste 4, Englewood, FL
Dr. Tammy L Birbeck is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Englewood, FL.