Dr. Tammy Durant Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Tammy Durant?

great Doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Dr Durant has been seeing my son for a year now and always does a great job. I never feel rushed and she always makes times to answer all of our questions.

excellent

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Doctor, Tammy Durant is top notch medical provider. I am a 55 year old male with multiple medical issues that start about 15 years ago. I have been seeing Doctor Durant now for a few years, she has not only taken on the challenge, but works very hard to keep up with the changes in my conditions, medications, and referrals. I know, I am not in her specialty, but that makes no difference to her, she still treats with the best ability. Doctor Durant is very in tune with her patients and there needs, she does not tell you what medicines or actions to take, she discusses then with you and you work together to get results. Over the past 15 years I have seen more doctors then I can count, I am so happy I found Dr. Durant and am thankful every day for her talents and knowledge..

Posted on June 21st, 2016