Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tammy R Kelly has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Breast Cancer
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Never spends more than 2 -5 minutes with me even if I have questions. I bring in questions I have over 4 weeks in between appointment times and she acts like she doesn't have time for me. Assuming I only have questions because of something online. Belittles me for asking "stupid questions " like a why I have more discharge during pregnancy, or why I've developed slight acne on my belly, If I should use coco butter... she makes you feel stupid and unimportant. Good thing I have Medicaid or I'd be pay $700 per visit to her. I'm changing doctors asap. Also the staff is slow, anyways seems annoyed at having to do anything. They gave me a referral to new OB on a pink sticky note, 2 doctors names(one of which was spelled wrong), no phone numbers, no address, no info....
Dr. Kelly is a great doctor, but her Medical Assistant is the worst. She has terrible follow through and when she does eventually call you 2-3 days late with your results, she offers no apology or explanation and seems annoyed.I was early in my pregnancy and elected to change to another doctor, because I had no confidence in the staff.
When I miscarried in my first attempt to get pregnant besides my husband, Dr. Kelly was the most supportive person. Her bedside manner is amazing, she is a straight shooter and not an alarmist. When we finally did get prgnant rnd had our baby she was an amazing doctor the whole way. I was devastated when we had to move and I had to find another doctor. So far there is no one better than Dr. Kelly!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2016, 2009, 2008, 2012, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2016, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Kelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Tammy R Kelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWomens Specialty Care Llp, 6850 N Durango Dr Ste 310, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Tammy R Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.