Dr. Tammy R Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tammy R Kelly?

Pretty much useless

Never spends more than 2 -5 minutes with me even if I have questions. I bring in questions I have over 4 weeks in between appointment times and she acts like she doesn't have time for me. Assuming I only have questions because of something online. Belittles me for asking "stupid questions " like a why I have more discharge during pregnancy, or why I've developed slight acne on my belly, If I should use coco butter... she makes you feel stupid and unimportant. Good thing I have Medicaid or I'd be pay $700 per visit to her. I'm changing doctors asap. Also the staff is slow, anyways seems annoyed at having to do anything. They gave me a referral to new OB on a pink sticky note, 2 doctors names(one of which was spelled wrong), no phone numbers, no address, no info....

dissapointed

I trusted Dr. Kelly because she was a theacher at UMC at one point. I let her do a hysterectomy on me and she destroyed my life.

Changed doctor's mid-pregancy

Dr. Kelly is a great doctor, but her Medical Assistant is the worst. She has terrible follow through and when she does eventually call you 2-3 days late with your results, she offers no apology or explanation and seems annoyed.I was early in my pregnancy and elected to change to another doctor, because I had no confidence in the staff.

Dr.Timothy Kelly

Very kind, takes as much time with you as you need

Dr. Kelly is an GREAT doctor!

When I miscarried in my first attempt to get pregnant besides my husband, Dr. Kelly was the most supportive person. Her bedside manner is amazing, she is a straight shooter and not an alarmist. When we finally did get prgnant rnd had our baby she was an amazing doctor the whole way. I was devastated when we had to move and I had to find another doctor. So far there is no one better than Dr. Kelly!

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Kelly is a wonderful doctor. She is the perfect blend of professionalism and kind personality. My husband and I felt very lucky to have her as our ...