Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey C Komenda has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 38
I will never ever use Dr Komenda again. It was my first visit there. I waited an hour to be seen until I had to finally leave. The nurse asked me to stay and would call him. He finally arrived walks in no apology and slams the door shut behind him and was very rude as to what was wrong with me. He is out for the money as well very expensive to see him. His office did not have the courtesy to inform me he was running late when I specifically asked if he was running on time, I was told yes!!
Been using Jeff for a few years now. Very sharp and attentive, very nice facilities - including on site pharmacy. Not crazy about his PA assistant, so be sure to ask specifically about Jeff's availability when making appointments. Jeff listens well, and spends solid time with me and usually has a variety of options he is willing to share... Straight shooter... Don't let his business-like demeanor make you feel he isn't compassionate- he just doesn't mince words. Very pleased and recommend him highly.
Well let's start by saying the receptionist likes to treat you like she's better than you. Don't know her name but I wish I did so I could drop that name and let everyone know how rude she is. Twice they have Mis-scheduled me. Then to top it all off the doctor himself seemed very pompous. Rude people all over that office spare yourself and do not go there. Oh and the doctor was very rude about my toddler. It's like he has never been around kids before. All he cared about was getting us out of the office instead of hearing out the problem.
Dr. Komenda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Jeffrey C Komenda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine At Willow Bend, 5944 W Parker Rd Ste 100, Plano, TX
Dr. Jeffrey C Komenda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.