Dr. Tammy J Penhollow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tammy J Penhollow?

Best pain specialist I've seen in 2 states and 20 years!

I adore Dr P; she's helpe me manage my lower back pain realistically, we teamed up and discussed all options before changing or trying a new procedure or med(or greatly reducing current meds over time; something that others didn't!) my QOL increased, and with latest rad procedure, I'm relatively pain-free in my lower back for the first time in 20 years!!!! It's only taken me 15 specialists and two states to find her... Now she's off to Phoenix and idk where! Find her!!!! She's the BEST, realistic, straight-up doc I've worked with, including a lot of pain doc's while selling THEM pain meds while in Med sales😂😁 Dr.P., 😘💕Thanks a bunch!

RUDE!!

Not more than 30 seconds in talking to Tammy and she just shook her head side to side saying. NO WAY will I prescribe Pain meds to me.. said I would have to be in the hospital and dying before she would prescribe anything. STAY AWAY!!!

Dr. Tammy J Penhollow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.