Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tammy J Tucker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tammy J Tucker has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Tammy J Tucker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
Had lab work done. Received explanation of benefits from insurance company with billing from small hospital in Missouri I've never heard of that is being investigated for 90 million dollars of lab billing fraud. Lab print out was from company in Colorado. Poor communication from staff in.my opinion.
Well, Dr. Tammy is so nice and understanding you just want to hang out to chat. Delightful personality and an excellent doc, best I've ever had. I live next to Bull Shoals, where she used to be and I miss her so....she was the ONLY doctor who would treat my fibromyalgia that I'd had for years when I moved here. She researched it and tried different things and understood my anxiety...she was wonderful...until she became unhappy here for many reasons and moved on. now I see she is thriving and obviously happy and I am so happy for her...
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTammy J Tucker Do, 314 N 13th St, Rogers, AR
Dr. Tammy J Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rogers, AR.