Dr. Tammy E Vargas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tammy E Vargas?

Only Get Sick If You Have A Pre-Booked Appointment

Dr Vargas appears to have went into medicine for the money, not to care for patients. You will wait weeks for a sick visit. Both my wife and I have seen Dr Vargas, and we both had the same treatment. She is rude, indiscrete and without compassion. I called today to get checked for the flu, they told me the soonest they could get me in to see her was in about four weeks. They told me if I required urgent attention to go to the Emergency Room or Urgent Care. The receptionist was understanding and said that the doctor does NOT reserve time in her day for urgent appointments. Why have a doctor if you can't see them when you are sick! I ended up waiting at the ER for over 3 hours to get Tamiflu. When they asked if I called my primary care, I told them that she couldn't see me until the end of May they told me I wasn't the first of her patients that have had that issue. She clearly has a reputation for doing this to other people.

Best doc I've ever had!

Dr. Vargus is the best doctor I've ever had in 27 years. She is always polite, understanding, and she spends a long time with me during appointments. The lab tech and medical assistant Carmen are wonderful as well. I feel very lucky to have found a doctor who I trust.

She seems very rushed, does not seem to listen and even stands up and continues to discuss your appointment as she is opening the door and holding her computer to leave - I guess to let you know your appointment is over. Unprofessional - the staff at this office is pretty unprofessional as well. They always seemed to act bothered when you are checking in, checking out or asking a question. The lab tech is pretty awesome though! :)

When Vargas at Harrington the wait time was ALWAYS an hour and a half, since she has been with St Vincents Hospital what a diference 15 min wait and Im in and on my way. I have always loved her as a doctor and am more than thrilled that I no longer have to wait

Dr. Tammy E Vargas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, MA.