Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tamra Barker has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 3 of 3
I have had the unfortunate opportunity to have had an interaction with this horrible individual. Tamra Barker is an extremely rude and unprofessional individual. She is a liar and exaggerates truths to make situations rule in her favor. She has no sense of compassion nor realistic view of the world that exists outside the tiny box she lives in. I could never recommend anyone to her services because people like her should not be promoted nor praised. Her soul is dark and could possibly be borderline evil. She has an entitled arrogance about her that could possibly be compensating for her personal insecurities. It's really a shame that the medical world has someone like Tamra Barker in it. I highly recommend finding another for your needs.
19 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Tamra Barker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tamra Barker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.