Dr. Tamre Mcclelland Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Tamre Mcclelland?

thoughtful explanations of lab results and recommended followup

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Practical about how to deal with issues without always prescribing a test or medication to resolve

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr. McClelland takes an interest in all aspects of my medical problems. She's a whole picture Dr. She is very up-to-date on Medicare & what it covers & doesn't cover, as well as what & how often it covers various lab tests. She also keeps up with what's new in meds, problems with them & new treatments. I'm impressed with how thorough she is.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Exceptionally caring

TALKS - DOES NOT LISTEN

Posted on March 31st, 2015

I have been going to her for 10+ yrs - She is always in a hurry! Very confusing ... does not always make sense because she talks so fast! Really have needed her to diagnose a problem recently - 4 weeks later, many visits, many tests - no diagnosis. On phone today she was going so fast to give me results of CT scan - I couldn't write fast enough! Then, she very impatiently said, "I have to go" and all but hung up on me. So, now I'm sitting here confused as to what to do next!! SHE DOES NOT LISTEN ... SHE TALKS.

Office help is pathetic

Posted on August 29th, 2013

I've kept her as my primary through her moving to new location, blaming office help then for referrals not being referred, test results sent on to referred doctors, and her receptionist being obnoxious. So why did I expect records being forwarded to new primary care doctor to be done after 1st request? Whoever heard of having to wait 30+ days after release paperwork was submitted to find out that no attempt to complete the request was done..... Dr McClelland is a caring doctor. She needs to replace her office people before they put her out of business.

Posted on February 4th, 2013

If you want part-time healthcare then this doctor is for you.

I guess it is time to change doctors, Who knows what I will get next.

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Dr McClelland is for the most part ok, except when she see you it is as ast as she can get out as fast as she can to get to the next patient. Almost like a shopping spree. I have even tried to ask her a question and she rushes off. Also she make you feel like you have to beg for prescriptions. Her staff, mainly Barbara, the main receptionist, is the most rude and unqualified to be greeting the public I have most ever seen. It is time to start finding a new primary care mainly just because her staff. I even was getting triaged getting my blood pressure taken and the lady did it over my large coat sleeve I had on and said I didn't need to take it off.

Worth the wait

Posted on September 6th, 2012

When I go to Dr. McClelland I know there will be a wait. I don't love it, but I know she is worth it. She is a very caring and compassionate doctor, and I know the reason I am waiting is because she is spending time with her patients, just as she does with me. She also doesn't just prescribe a drug without asking questions to make sure the one she is prescribing is the right fit. She is amazing and I couldn't imagine going to anyone else!

Greatest Doctor I have ever had

Posted on August 25th, 2012

I have been going to Dr.McClelland for at least 15 years. The office staff is courteous and wonderful. I am able to get in the office as soon as I need to even though I do not have an appointment. Dr. McClleland spends a great deal of time with me explaining everything I need to know and listens to everything I have to say.

Posted on June 20th, 2012

Dr. couldn't be bothered to spend appropriate time with me after I had a major illness. She was in a hurry to go out to lunch with her staff. Will be looking for a better doctor for sure.

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Dr. apparently works part-time according to her receptionist who makes medical "decisions" for the doctor. Referrals are delayed and numerous follow up calls need to be made to get referrals pushed through. They blame it on the insurance company but insurance company states referrals were never received. Additionally, receptionist refused treatment and appointment when I was experiencing an emergency and then doctor called a few days later to follow up and stated she knew nothing about it. Receptionist lied about refusing appointment. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

She is one of the best family drs we have had!