Dr. Tamyra Comeaux Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Tamyra Comeaux?

Terrific Doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Excellent Doctor

complete incompetence

Posted on July 29th, 2016

This doctor is beyond incompetent. She gave me an infection during my first trimester and never treated me for it though I was complaining..... She did not wash her hands between seeing me for a check up and treating the patient before me with an STD.... I spent over a month in the hospital after she discharged me and my son for a while 12 hours.... Which meant my son was not allowed to come back into the hospital with me. Do yourself a favor and keep looking for a compentent doctor......

Posted on November 20th, 2015

She is an awesome Dr. and I couldn't have asked for a better one!!!!!

Read following

Posted on June 24th, 2015

This dr and all her staff are bitc's they are super rude and unethical and unprofessional hate going. To that office will not recommend to anybody I feel sorry for patients who see this dr and talk to the rude dumb and unethic b's that work there including receptionist billing nurses and the dr

Posted on March 20th, 2015

This doctor is weird and her policies are rude. After seeing her and being ready to check out, if you have a question about your blood work (already drawn in house), her "policy" is that you must make ANOTHER APPT and pay ANOTHER co-pay. REALLY? Yes, really. Unbelievable but true!

Great Dr. She is just wonderful

Posted on March 24th, 2014

Tamara is great and takes the time to understand what is going on with you. She is very intelligent. If she does not know what is causing you problems she will continue to search for what ever is ailing you until there is a solution. She is just great.

Love the Natural Appeal!

Posted on March 4th, 2013

Overall, I like Dr. Comeaux. Both of the nurse practitioners have thrown me off with some of the comments made to me. But, I guess that is quite common when you are overweight in today's world. I usually avoid OB/GYNs like the plague, because my exams are always painful, but at least Dr. Comeaux makes sure the tests she runs are thorough and that she will find any problem that might be there. I am pleased with Dr. Comeaux. She delivered my beautiful daughter. She is helpful and thorough. She tested me for everything at my last visit. Thought I might get some relief, until I discovered that my Paragard implant has been the source of my problems all along. And since the strings went in, I will have to have it surgically removed. Not the doctor's fault....I should have done more research and listened to my gram and mom who told me not to get it! Everything is not for everyone. One of the best things about Dr. Comeaux is that, when possible, she offers natural alternatives, which is great, because I am not a fan of taking unnecessary medication. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Comeaux to others. Especially if you are looking for a possible alternative to the drugs most docs try to push on you in this day and age.

The GREATEST doctor EVER!!!

Posted on January 21st, 2013

I am so blessed to have found a doctor that really cares about hre patients and staff!! Her office is immaculate and her staff is extra friendly. They really go the extra mile when it comes to care.Beside just doing my blood work , they assisted me with my ezcema and set me on my way with vitamins from her own line. If there were more doctors like Dr.Comeaux the world would be a better place. I am looking foward to my next visit and I reccommend her to all!!! Thanks again for being a blessing.

Very Professional

Posted on January 14th, 2013

I became pregnant in 2005 and was searching high and low for a great female obgyn doctor. I was referred to her by a specialist that I was seeing for ...

Worst Doctor I have ever been to.

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Been to this doctor once,will not be going back again. Bad1. Horrible sense of humor.2. When you asked her a question, she seems to not know the answer, but instead shoves print off info to you. She doesn't know much, for her having a Medical degree.3. Alway seems like she is defending herself when ask a question.4. She took my blood and urine test and did all these test on me without letting me know, and then i get a bill for it.Do Not go to this doctor, worst doctor, there are so many other caring and understanding doctors in Houston, that are way better educated and knows there stuff.

Doctor's Response

1. Everyone does not appreciate my sense of humor.. I will plead guilty to that one. I just use humor to make people feel at ease. It is sometimes scary to visit the gynecologist (and the dentist! I hate going there!) 2. I know the answer about gyn questions. People frequently come to my office about their foot and their ear complaints though... I have been known to google their complaints and try to help them out or find them a person who I know can help. 3. I have two bachelors degrees, a BA and a BS. I have an MD, am Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology got an NMD (naturopathic medical degree), got a Masters degree in Holistic Nutrition, became a Diplomate in Anti Aging and Regenerative Medicine, and did a Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapy. I have written books about dieting, nutrition, and menopause. I have been to over 50 countries and can say hello and thank you in most of the languages. I apologize profusely if I could not ultimately answer your question..Please, do me a favor and let me know who ultimately answered your question! 4. If we took your blood without letting you know... we have a really good phlebotomist! If you received a bill, it was most likely from the lab company. Please contact your insurance company regarding that. They are in error sometimes, and I have had many patients who were able to resolve this. Good luck!

Posted on September 9th, 2011

I have only seen Dr. Comeaux once in the 5 visits i have had. I had to call the office 3 times before they could figure out my prescription issue. Then they still didn't call in my prescription so i was left without birth control all week. The staff is a JOKE!

Doctor's Response

We would like to provide you with prescription refills as quickly as possible. Our office receives many calls from patients and pharmacies on a daily basis for refills. While we try to handle those as soon as we receive them, our primary responsibility is to ensure patients scheduled for an appointment in the office are seen in a timely manner. We ask people to call their pharmacy first for prescription refills rather than contacting the office. This helps the pharmacy to identify your prescription number. It helps us to ensure that you are indeed taking what we have prescribed and will clarify dosages and decrease the chances for medical errors. Refills for hormones (birth control pills, estrogen) require a yearly exam (and mammogram for women over 40.) If you need a refill, please schedule an appointment. We will give one month of medication to try to meet your needs until you are able to be seen. I have been seeing patients at the same location for a decade. I have a very large clientele. I have employed nurse practitioners or midwives over the last half of the decade because the time to see me had become too long. This worked... people could get an appointment on a 48 hour notice, however, this appointment was not always with me. People who want to make sure to see me, should specify this and have some flexibility in their schedule to match my available times. Thank you for your feedback. I hope this helps.

I had been many places before and she helped me.

Posted on July 31st, 2011

I like the fact that this doctor is not just out to give you a prescription... and then make you go away. She was very complete with her questions, and I found her suggestions very helpful. I have referred many friends to my office because she doesn't just do your pap smear and say "see you next year". She diagnosed me with food allergies (including gluten) which my previous doctors didn't do. I was having many problems due to this and because she took the time to do some extra work, I am better! Love her!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind comment. I have been in the same location for over a decade, and I have seen the same patients and families over and over again. Nothing pleases me more than to see that someone received a suggestion from me, acted on it, and their life got better! Not only do I have an MD, I have an NMD (Naturopathic Medical Degree). Not only am I a board certified Gynecologist, I am a Diplomate in Anti Aging and Regenerative Medicine. In ten years, I could have seen people get worse, but I really tried to help them get better. In ten years, other doctors can put a person on multiple prescriptions. I try to find ways to limit that. Finding food allergies and nutritional deficits is key to managing many conditions like chronic headaches, fatigue, heartburn, and acne to name a few things. Hope to see you again soon!