Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tan N Pham has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tan N Pham has the following 18 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Gland Issues
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
Dr. Tan N Pham has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 42
Dr Pham treats you as if you are his patient. No in the door and out like other Drs. He explains in depth your test results, encourages you to ask questions. He really wants the patient to understand their health needs before ordering further tests. He offers you a copy of everything he has already HAD you look at on the computer. Sure makes a great feeling to find a Specialty Dr genuinely concerned about All aspects of your health!
Dr. Pham takes time to listen and seems to really care about his patients. He is open to exploring the newest therapies in a commitment to make sure his patients needs are met. The downside is the office staff they are short and not the most friendly. He used to have a very friendly nurse but his latest is standoffish and makes you feel devalued as a patient. This is unfortunate because these are the people that make the first impression. Dr. Pham is the only reason several patients I know go there, but they have considered elsewhere due to many of the staff there.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
17 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Tan N Pham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTan Nhat Pham Md, 3500 Healthplex Pkwy # 201, Norman, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tan N Pham in this video.
Dr. Tan N Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norman, OK.