Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tana S Setness Hoefs
Dr. Tana S Setness Hoefs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Forks, ND. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Setness Hoefs is affiliated with Altru Hospital. Dr. Setness Hoefs has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tana S Setness Hoefs has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tana S Setness Hoefs has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Tana S Setness Hoefs has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Setness Hoefs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 1998
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Tana S Setness Hoefs accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAltru Clinic, 1000 S Columbia Rd, Grand Forks, ND
Dr. Tana S Setness Hoefs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Forks, ND.