Dr. Tania E Cortas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tania E Cortas?

Sincere and very caring

Dr. Cortas

Dr. Cortas was concerned about me and my treatment. As soon as I was diagnosed, she ordered testing so my surgeon would have all the facts available when I meet with her. She cared about me and did her best to ensure that I have quality care and great follow-up

Everyone seems to care about the patients.

Dr. Cortas is a great doctor and a very wonderful person. She not only treated me for my cancer, but spent time talking with my husband during my office visits to help ease his anxiety about my treatments. Her staff is always so very pleasant and the facility is very clean. Dr. Cortas is always ready for my list of questions (which I write down to not forget). She always tells me to call her directly if I have any issues or questions, not too many doctors are willing to answer patient calls anytime of the day or night, that is a great quality and makes me fell thankful to have someone like her watching my health.

Dr. Cortas and her staff checked on me after my treatments and appointments. They were/are always warm when I see them and they care about me and my family!

We love Dr. Cortas!

Dr. Cortas has been a fabulous doctor for us. Mom was diagnosed with IDC and has now begun chemo treatments. Dr. Cortas always answers all of our questions and never seems annoyed by answering them ~ at all!! I have had to call her on several occasions and she always answers the phone or calls back immediately. It is so nice to receive a phone call from the physician herself and get any questions or concerns put to rest. I would highly recommend Dr. Cortas for anyone in the unfortunate situation that they need to be seen by an oncologist!

Excellent Doctor!!

Dr, Cortas is an excellent and thorough physician! I was very impressed with the office and the staff as well. Highly recommend her and Arizona Oncology!

Dr. Tania E Cortas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.